Time & Location
About the Event
A lot of people would love to run but-
· Have been injured running and are afraid to get back into it for fear of being reinjured,
· Have heard that running is ‘bad for your joints’,
· Are runners but get sore or injured if they increase their distance or intensity,
· Just can’t seem to run further or faster no matter how hard they try
· Would like to start running but are unsure how
If this sounds like you then you will love this workshop-
You will learn practical techniques to run in a way that minimises the likelihood of injury.
If you already are a runner these techniques will help improve your speed, endurance and running efficiency
If you’re a beginner runner or would like to start running, then these techniques will get you started running the right way
Mark has been a competitive runner for more than 50 years and has competed at National level on the track in 1500 metres and 3000 meters. Mark finished in the top 10 at the Masters World Games 10k in Sydney and has won age group races at distances from 5k to half marathon.
General Admission $55.00
Use the code ‘lccrun’ to get discount off GA tickets!